Saturday, February 7, 2009

Up Close and Personal...

i just took a couple pictures of some of the goodies...there is a TON more and lots of variety in colors and headband styles. i just wanted you to see a glimpse of the goods. :) headbands range from $10-15, and beanies from $18-25 my email address is myposy@hotmail.com. please contact me with any requests. I accept paypal and will ship anywhere! :) Please leave a comment and let me know what you think?!?! also check out my girlie's blog... www.jennyspringerphotography.blogspot.com ...she is an awesome photographer...her models are wearing posy product! the flowers are way cuter on...you gotta see 'em!

4 comments:

  1. oh Gina!!! These are the best bows EVER! Thanks so much for starting this business...FINALLY! We have only been begging you for years now! :-) can't wait to see where this leads you. It'll be awesome! love you girl! and can't wait for our first POSY PARTY this Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Looks like a ton of fun! I wish I had a little girl to put one on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks GREAT!!! Congratulations on your business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Miss Gina! Hope and I will be there Thursday! - Joan

    ReplyDelete