Sunday, March 8, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY

I have been so BUSY with this new adventure!! Posy has for sure consumed all of my idol time! I have been having so much fun creating these fun accessories! I have had 3 parties so far and all of them have been SUPER FUN and a great success! ( a BIG Thank you to all of you who made my first parties so awesome!) I wanted to pass the word along to the rest of you...
Earn FREE Posy product
Host a Posy Trunk Show!
Invite all the girls you know... no matter what age...I have accessories for all of them. I even have some "boy" things in stock right now!
Once you book a show you will receive a free headband of your choice...and then 10% of the party sales will go to you in more Posy product!
Seriously what's better than an excuse to get together with FUN girls!!
Leave me a comment or email me and let me know your interested!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gina,

    My name is Kelley, I am a friend of Shalyse Olson's and I think your stuff is ADORABLE!! I would love to host a party. I do live in Portland though, I'm not sure if you would want to come that far?? Please let me know. Also, is there any other way to order your accessories besides having a party? Thanks so much....

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete