Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Models...

So it has been so fun to see my creations modeled!! These darling little girls are all sporting a little posy! A BIG thank you to my girl Jenny(who by the way is the best photographer) and the sweet models for these pics! Check out her website...jennyspringerphotgraphy.com!


So this is the Crochet Flower Hat...$25. I would have to say my most popular item!





This is the Waffle Crochet Infant Cap...$19. Darling on little babies. Can fit newborn to about 9mo. I also have in stock this hat for 9m-to big kids :)

Flower Lycra Headband. ...$10-15

Waffle Crochet Flower Headband...$12-15


All these different creations can be made in all colors and different flowers!

I have polka dot, sequin, tye dye, brights, pastels...so many options!



Remember...You are LUCKY FREE shipping in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment